Pages

Tuesday 27 September 2016

Writing

I ran across stage to see a lot of people staring at me. I looked at my cloths and I was wearing clown suit. I don't know what happen to me. I felt to like running back of the stage.

When everyone was laughing at me I ran back of the stage. I went into the corner of the backstage and sat there for along time. I wondered who put me in this suit well I was asleep.

I went to walk around backstage looking for someone that looks suspicious. I came across a guy that was staring at me in a weird way. So I went up to him and said was it you that put me in this dress. He answered "No that guy over there starring at the stage put you in that dress".

I walked up to him and told him " Why did you put me in this dress", He replied " Our show needed something funny to come out so we dressed you up while you were sleeping". I told him that it was ok but next time tell me that you going to dress me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment