Pages

Thursday 16 June 2016

Poem Recital

Today we had to present your poem we made our self in front of the class. I was nervous because I have never done a poem about gangs. My poem was about gangs. The reason why I wrote about gangs is because gangs a bad. Gangs always kill people and take kids away from there family.

I am going to show you what I wrote:


Gangs make everything bad
No education, devastation, violence
Taking families and making them sad
sorry for your loss
Running after a man and his name was Chad


I look at a gang
Guns, colors, tattooed faces
All I hear is bang bang
Blood everywhere, fear, loss
I wish I had my iPad
Stop me thinking about all of this madness
Looking at all these things just bring sadness.


I walked down the road
Gang on the side
I had a big load on my mind
Thinking of why this happen
I saw an old lady, she was really kind.
The old lady was nevious
Then I saw a gang, we tried to keep our feet on the surface.

5 comments:

Moses said...

Hi Taki, Nice poem there. Nice you know a lot about gangs. Keep up the good work. :)

Sam said...

Hi Taki, Great work on your own poem. Keep it up ;)

Sam said...

Hi Taki, Great work on your own poem. Keep it up ;)

Hemi said...

Hi Taki I like your poem keep it up :)

Danni Stone said...

Hi Taki, I like how you ended this poem after our writing lesson - it clearly illustrates your view of gangs and you mention how they might affect other people.

Post a Comment