Pages

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Tuesday 7th October - Swimming

Today I woke up around 1 or 2 in the morning and watched t.v. When I was watching t.v my dad told me to go to sleep because, it was too early so, I went to sleep. Then I woke up and saw that my brother gone from the living room ( where we slept) and was in our room playing on the PlayStation 2. The game he was playing was Iron Man, and I got a turn to play too. Later on our dad said if we wanted to go to the pools for fun because we had nothing to do today, so we went to the swimming pools. Last of all when we were at the pools my brother and I were playing in the warm pool and my dad was in the spa pool.

1 comment:

Amy Tofa said...

The warm pool sounds like a nice escape from the cold weather we are having at the moment.

Post a Comment