Pages

Saturday 9 July 2016

Term 2

Term 2 had been and awesome and wonderful term for me and my class. We have been learning alot in all our subjects.

During term 2 we had a group called kiwi can come to your school every Thursday to teach us about what being a leader of the school is. They have also been teaching is to respect teachers and people that you talk to or know. The thing I liked that they teached  us was fair play. Fair play means you don't get angry if you lose a game and when you win a game you don't put people down. The thing I liked about Kiwi Can is that they teach you about your responsibility of being the leaders of the school.

This term had been a great time because we got to learn in maths, reading and writing. These are the subjects we do in out schools. To me I have been learning a lot in reading, writing and maths. Sometimes I would be so excited to take reading because reading my best subject.

Last of all I liked to play sports every morning. The sports always got me because they get you really pumped to run and got me really sweaty. I had sweat really hard.  This term was a lot of fun now term 3. I AM READY!!


2 comments:

Amy Tofa said...

What a great recount of term 2 Taki. Term 2 was a fun filled and busy term. Term 3 will be busier as we only have 9 weeks to achieve as much as we can. Don't forget your homework and reading log. Looking forward to your next blog post.

Unknown said...

Hi Taki!

I really enjoyed your reflection and recount of Term 2. I actually used to do some work with the Kiwi Can team and I think that they are pretty amazing. You are so lucky to have them at your school!

I am sure that you will enjoy your next term. If you have time before Term 3 starts I'd love to invite you to participate in the holiday blogging programme. It's a great way to keep up with your learning and practice your reading and writing skills.

If you're interested, please just log onto the Winter Learning website, click on the "Weekly Activities" tab, scroll down and choose an activity that interests you. You then blog about it on your blog site and I will read it, comment and give you points. You'll earn a certificate and a badge and, if you one of the 'Top 3 bloggers' you will also earn a great prize at the end of the holiday!

I'll check back in a couple of days to see if you've chosen to take up the challenge and join the Winter Learning Journey programme.

Hope to see you online this holiday :)

Cheers, Rachel

Post a Comment