Pages

Saturday 4 October 2014

Sunday 4 Oct - Busy Day Today :)

Today my brother, cousin, and I were at my grandpa's house, my auntie and uncle were staying with him. Then my uncle went with his sons to his work to help him with extra work to do. The extra work they had to do was go and breakdown a house and re build another house there. When I was at my grandpa's, we were watching movies and cartoons until my mum and dad came, so when they came we went to the hospital to go see my nana because she was sick. Last of all we had to go back home because the hospital was full,then we played playstation games at home. The game we played was Iron Man. It was really fun to play with my brother and cousin.

                                                                   THE END

1 comment:

Tsana Plessius said...

Kia ora Taki,
It sounds as if you had a good day, visiting your Grandpa, and seeing your uncle and cousins. I hope your Nana is getting better. Have you written her a letter telling her about your school holidays? I know when I am sick, I love to get mail (even when I am not sick!).
Cheers, Tsana (Karl & Robin's mum)

Post a Comment