Pages

Thursday 22 September 2016

Kiwican Reflection

This term we had 3 topics for Kiwi can Problem solving, Perseverance and Goal setting. This has helped me a lot this term.

Problem solving had me thinking about what happens in our school. In our school there is a lot of fighting that happens, so I though I might help the teacher as a leader my self to solve all the problems around the school. This has helped me by teaching me how to solve problems.

When we learnt perseverance, it has help me with a lot of school work. It made me learn to never give up on any of my school work. Also to never give up on rugby or any sport that you play.

Last of all we learnt about goal setting. When we learnt about it, it made me think about a goal that I want to reach in the future. The goal was to be the best rugby player.

No comments:

Post a Comment