Pages

Monday 26 September 2016

Bestfriend

As I was standing back stage waiting for my cue I saw my best friend.I haven't seen him in a long time. He was standing at the door on his phone. I told myself that when I get to the front of the cue and finished what Im doing Im going to go and talk to him.

A few minutes later...
Finally that's over with, I can go talk to Ben(Bestfriend). I went to go look for him, He was standing outside.I walked up to him and I greeted him, he greeted me back. We talked for a really time, We were talking about life and what jobs we wanted. He said he wanted to be a builder. I thought that it was a great job. He asked me what I wanted to be I said I wanted to work in the places like facebook. He said that that will be a good job.

Last of all he told me that he had to go, He wanted to go and see if he could get a job as a builder. I let him go and then he came back. A few Minutes later..... Ben walks up to me and and says I got the job. So that night we went out and celebrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment