Pages

Monday 13 April 2015

RECOUNT

Today I got up and I was watching t.v because it was only about 6.00 in the morning. It was kinda cool to watch t.v when no one is a wake because they don't bother u while you a watch you favorite shows our cartoons.

When it just hit 7.00 I had to go and wake up my sister because she was working. When I woke her up i had to do brush my hair, wash my face then go and put some clean cloths on so I won't look bad. While I was getting ready I went and got some food to eat.

When we were all ready we had to drive to the city because she was working for a company called spark. It took a long time to get there because there was along cue to the city and it was so long.

Last of all when we took her to her work we came back home and I fall asleep then got up and now I am writing this. It is cool to blog so you can share your work with other people  and you can get heaps of views.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow you are an early bird and so nice of you to wake your sister up for work Taki.

Post a Comment