Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2015

HOLIDAY

In the holidays I mostly stayed home and cleaned the house with my brother and my dad while my sister and mum were working. The places we had to clean where our rooms. It was a little bit hard to clean because there was a lot of mess in my room.

When I was cleaning with my brother my dad told me to clean the lounge when I finish cleaning my room. After I finish cleaning my room I cleaned up the lounge and vacuumed the floor till it was clean then thats when I could watch T.V or play on the game.

Once I finished cleaning everything my dad let me watch T.V and I was watching T.V for a long time.My dad was in his room with is netbook doing something.While I was watching T.V my brother took the remote and said it was his turn to watch T.V.

After my brother took the remote off of me I went and got my netbook and checked if Mrs Tofa put the blogging site was on so that I can blog.When I checked the site the blogging site was on and Keti and Aarmione was Already started there blogging and they have done heaps off blogging. When I saw them blogging I started blogging and I did heaps then I stopped.

I stopped blogging because I had to go with my brother to my cousins house to sleep over because my dad had a meeting and my mum was working and my sister so I went to there house.When we got to there house I was playing on there P.S.3 and the games that he had was WWE 13 and Tekken 6.

Last of all when It came to night time my untie wanted to watch Hunger games and it was kinda fun because the episode we watch was the one where they had to go into the forest and they have to survive in the  forest.When it finished we were playing on the P.S.3 till like 4 in the morning and it was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment