Pages

Sunday 12 April 2015

GOOD FRIDAY

On Good Friday i have went to the beach with my family and also i have been eating a lot and it has been heaps of fun.

When we have went to the beach it was a lot of fun because when we went I was running around on the park and also playing at the park. At the park i was playing with my cousins and swinging on the flying fox and playing tag.

After that I went pack to the beach to go and swim but my cousins were all ready a head of me so I ran and got changed as fast as i can then jumped in to the beach and started swimming around and around till i got tired.

Last of all I went to jump of the big canoe because there was a canoe. When i got up I went down to the end and I told my cousin that i was going to jump of but, then he said that no i will jump first then off he went in to the water. Then came a long was me into the the water and then my mum told me to get out because we were going to home because it was late night

1 comment:

Amy Tofa said...

Taki have a look at your capitals (i = I), Thanks for your recounts. Sounds like you are keeping yourself busy and also learning. Great!

Post a Comment