Pages

Friday 30 June 2017

CAMP HIGHLIGHT

It was a nice morning to wake up to. I was so excited to go camp for 2 days. Once we got to school I walked around looking for people in my year group so I can hang out with them. After waiting for a while I finally found My friends.

It was the first day of camp, Everyone was excited to get there. Once the time hit to go we all got on the bus and headed to our camp site. Once we got to the camp site we had to go for a 10k hike. I found this fun because everyone were wearing there good gear and all of it was getting dirty. There were a lot of mud pools which we had to walk through. We walk all the way to the top of the mountain. We finally hit the top, we had a little lunch break. Then we started to walking again. We hit the part of the mountain where it goes straight down. This was fun because we got to run down the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment