Pages

Thursday 11 August 2016

Volleyball

Today we had another session with Tony for volleyball. Today's lesson was about doing the right passing drill. We worked on our servings. We had to catch the ball every your partner serves the ball to you. The other challenge is when your partner serves the ball you have to try and make it get throw your legs. It was so much fun.

The last thing we did was a game. We got split into 6 team. The team I was in was group 3. This group was a little weird because their were 3 girls and 1 boy. I was the only boy. But I was a very Powerful boy. When the ball came to me I hit the ball very high. This was a cool experiments because There were girls all around me.

1 comment:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Taki, remember to edit your blog posts before publishing them! I also seem to have some trouble seeing your image. You worked very well with the girls and had a successful team.

Post a Comment