Pages

Thursday 4 February 2016

Who am I

Hello my name is Taki. I am Tongan but I was born in New Zealand. Most of my family is in New Zealand.


I am currently a Year 8 student at Glenbrae School. I have been at Glenbrae for all my school years. I am looking forward to 2016 because this is my last year at Glenbrae School and I am now one of the oldest students/children in the school.


For me a good day at school is when you learn a lot, and also gain a lot of knowledge. A good day at school for me is getting to play with my friends, and having fun with them. A good day at school would also be meeting new students and teachers.


My parents are both Tongan and were both raised in Tonga. I have 2 siblings, 1 fun brother and 1 cool sister, and I am also the youngest. They are my life and without them I will be nothing. My family are my role models. I love them a lot.


In my spare time I like to play games and listen to music. I like to play rugby with my family and have fun with them. I like to go stay at my nana’s house because she is a very loving person to me.


The things I don’t like to do is cleaning and mowing the lawn. The things I do like is, spend time with my family and getting to know new people. I also like to help others that need help.

Thank you for reading this letter about me, I hope you have enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment