Pages

Friday 5 June 2015

QUEENS BIRTHDAY

I woke up to a happy morning and the sky was nice and clear.It was Queens Birthday so I stayed in bed. I woke up and played on the laptop. It was so cool because I was the only one that was awake that time.

When I was playing games my cousin scared me because I never know that he was awake. He scared me real bad I shaked. When he was awake we played games until my auntie woke up and told us what we were doing.

Once my auntie woke up she said that my mum called and said that we were going to the beach and that we needed to get our clothes ready too. After we got ready we went to the kitchen so we can go and have something to eat. The food that I went to go and eat was toast with butter.

When my mum arrived we got into the car and went off to the beach and there was a park next to it so we were playing on the park and it was fun.

Next when we finished playing at the park we got hot so we decided that we were going to swim now so that we could cool down. In the water we were playing rugby with the rugby ball and it was hard to run in the water.

Last of all we went back home and we got some rest then my mum, brother and I went back and my brother had to sleep for school while i stayed up watching T.v.

1 comment:

Baden said...

Nice poem Taki I like the way you did your writing and it sounded fun when you went to the park.

Post a Comment