Pages

Friday 5 December 2014

RAIN DROP

The raindrop fell on my face and I started crying because it was so big.When it fell on my face I cried. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. When I went to wash my face I didn’t want to splash my face hard because it will hurt more.

After I finished washing my face I went to go and eat because I slept for are long time. The thing I went to eat was some fruit and and some meat,It was so nice. I just finished eating then put it in the sink then started washing it so i won't get into more trouble.

When I finished cleaning I went outside to go for are walk. I walked down the street I saw are cool flash car's with loud music and I was going fast until they saw me walking by myself. They came and said that if i wanted to go for a ride,I said no because he was a stranger.I don’t go into cars with stranger.

They told me to get in the car otherwise they will kill me so I went in the car but my parents did not even know.Luckily my parents had installed a tracking device in my ear so that when I am lost she can find me.

They came to find me and I was in this strange house it had no window, no nothing just are light and are door.My parents came and smashed the door open knocked out the kidnapper then cut the ropes.They took me back home and swear to my parents not to walk alone ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment