Pages

Friday 26 September 2014

If I was a sports commentator at the Commonwealth Games...

In the Commonwealth games I would be a commentator because I would get to talk about people. What I would talk about is how they are doing at their sport.

Next I would like to talk about the weight lifting because they would be lifting weights and I will be like, “ohh!! HE IS GOING TO lift it hes going...”. Oh wait a minute ... it falls and I would be laughing hard out.

Then I would be talking about swimming because they will be be doing swimming style that I have never seen and I would be saying NZ is always winning. NZ people are always winning because they are always the best in the world except for Usain Bolt.

 Usain Bolt comes from Jamaica. He is fast so when he runs I would be like “Go Usain Bolt” and he will win all his running games. Running games will be cool to come because the first person will be coming first then the last person will catch up to him and he will come first.

No comments:

Post a Comment